Translate

torstai 19. maaliskuuta 2015

First week in Japan as trainee at Kiitos restaurant in Osaka!

Hello!
Hope you all are doing fine. I'll write about my first week of being here in Osaka and at Kiitos restaurant.

8.3.2015 my flight to Osaka from Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
Waiting for the flight to Osaka-Kansai at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport in Finland!

Finally in the plane! Ready for the flight to Osaka-Kansai!



My first dinner at airplane!! It was suprisingly good but it too salty! And bread wasn't good.
Beautiful night view on top of Russia.. Our way to Osaka Japan!



We arrived to Osaka's Kansai Airport around 10am on 9th of March! Someone was waiting for us at the Osaka's Airport, Etsuko-san. She picked us ( me and my friend from our school) and drove us to their office for the first. It took probably almost 2 hours if I remember right to their office from Airport. We had a welcome lunch there and it was so amazing! She also showed us our timetables, some informations etc.

After we arrived at Kansai airport Osaka, we met Etsuko-san and the driver. They brought us to Etsuko-san's office! It was pretty! They give us some water. She give us also some papers, our timetables and so. 

After we arrived to their office and got some papers, water and information, they give for us a welcome lunch!! It was pretty amazing buy a chef Matsumoto-san! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really loved it.




Our welcome lunch! It was so amazing and tasted really gooood!! THANK YOU! 


Here's closer the food. really amazing!

And the rest of the lunch!! 


After we finnished our lunch, Etsuko-san took us to the farest LIFE store ( food and good store) from our apartment. We went there to check it out and buy some food an things for couple days. 
Then we went to our apartment!! It's small but quite nice! :) I like it tho!! 


About my apartment!

My tv!! It's pretty big I like! :D

The rest of my apartment. On the lobby I've way to bathroom.
My first small shopping! Of course Nattou!!! I love it! 


Then we just spend our first time at our apartments! :) Then next day we headed to Kiitos restaurant to check it out and meet people there. 

The view from my apartment! The right side. 

And the ground from my apartment! 

Left side from my apartment.

Our postboxes!! 

My postbox (503)

Me front of our postboxes! Trying to show where's mine. 

Our first meal at Kiitos restaurant!! So so delicious!!!
Kiitos restaurant's menu! 

After Our visiting Kiitos restaurant me, my friend and Etsuko-san went to subway 4-chome we went to check out Tennoji's shopping area! It was really nice! Thank you :) There was a smaller new SHIBUYA 109. One of my favourite brand LIZ LISA store also is there! And many other stores! But the Tennoji's Shibuya 109 is smaller than the real one at Shibuya! 
We've visited there alreaddy around 3 times with my friend. And now to Namba station and around Namba a little bit like Bic Camera, BOOK OFF so on. :) so fun! 


One of the place where we can buy tickets to suway train travel! 

The map for Shibuya 109.

Around SHIBUYA 109. 
Me at front of my favourite store!! *o* 
I'll post aout shopping  more! And also next weeks until our going back to Finland. I've been the rest of this week days off because of my back pain.. I went also to clinic here two days ago. I got one belt and some cold backs if they would help my back pain witch has been redicilous bad hurting everyday at work.  I tried to stand the pain whole week but seems like wednesday it was the end of the dot for the pain stand. Coz it was so bad :( I hope that it'll be better from now with my rest!! 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti